2013 Talent Show - June 13th 6:30PM
DONORS - Harrahs/Harvey's Lake Tahoe Hotel/Casino, McDonald's, Domino's, Strawberry Lanes, Target, Maxi's, Papa Johns, Bud Barton's Glass Co., Precision Tune Auto Care, Alfy's, Taco Time, KFC, Wendy's, Las Margaritas, Applebees and specials thanks to Ted Wright and Bigfoot Music for the sound system ran by Deric Dobesh and Ryan Laffin.
WHEN - June 13, 2013 6:30pm. Doors open at 5:30 PM.
WHERE - Marysville-Pilchuck High School Auditorium.
WHO - Open to all ages. Auditions are Wed. May 8th & Thu. May 9th 5:30pm-7:30pm at the Marysville-Pilchuck High School auditorium.
WHAT - Features vocalists, dancers, instrumentalists and other talents ranging in age from 4 years old to adult. Awards are given out to the First, Second and Third place winners of each category.
COST - Spectators - $4.00 for pre-sale tickets and $5.00 at the door. Children under 7 years of age are admitted free. For pre-sale ticket information, call Marcy at 360-653-6584.
For a map of the location to this event, please click onto this link: click here.
For an entry form to participate in this event as a contestant:
For any other questions about this event, please contact Marcy Giesler at 360-653-6584.
- About UsPeople behind the festival
Festival DetailsSchedules & Events
- Grand Parade - 6/21Floats, Vendors,...
- Talent Show - 6/13Open to All Ages
- Berry Run - 6/15Fun Run Race
- Kiddies Parade - 6/15Costumes, Pets...
- Shortcake - 6/15Eating Contest
- Festival Crowns RoyaltyA surprising announcement
- Junior RoyaltyScholarship
- Senior RoyaltyScholarship
- Music & PerformersEntertainment Schedule
- Events MapMap of all events
- Event ResultsContest Winners
- SponsorsThis Year's Sponsors
- FormsAll festival forms
- StoreMerchandise & Rentals
- FAQQuestions & Answers