DONORS - Harrahs/Harvey's Lake Tahoe Hotel/Casino, McDonald's, Domino's, Strawberry Lanes, Target, Maxi's, Papa Johns, Bud Barton's Glass Co., Precision Tune Auto Care, Alfy's, Taco Time, KFC, Wendy's and specials thanks to Ted Wright and Bigfoot Music for the sound system ran by Deric Dobesh and Ryan Laffin.
WHEN - June 18, 2015 6:30pm. Doors open at 5:30 PM.
WHERE - Marysville-Pilchuck High School Auditorium.
WHO - Open to all ages. Auditions are Monday May 11th & Tuesday May 12th 5:30pm-7:30pm at the Marysville-Pilchuck High School auditorium.
NOTE: You will have to perform the same act you got in with at auditions. NO changing your song, dance, etc.
WHAT - Features vocalists, dancers, instrumentalists and other talents ranging in age from 4 years old to adult. Awards are given out to the First, Second and Third place winners of each category. Overall Winner receives a gift basket and gets to ride in the Grand Parade.
NOTE: No lip-syncing allowed.
COST - Spectators - $4.00 for pre-sale tickets and $5.00 at the door. Children under 7 years of age are admitted free. For pre-sale ticket information, call Marcy at 360-653-6584.
For a map of the location to this event, please click onto this link:
For any other questions about this event, please contact Marcy Giesler at 360-653-6584.
- About UsPeople behind the festival
Festival DetailsSchedules & Events
- Grand Parade - 6/21Floats, Vendors,...
- Talent Show - 6/18Open to All Ages
- Berry Run - 6/14Fun Run Race
- Kiddies Parade - 6/21Costumes, Pets...
- Shortcake - 6/21Eating Contest
- Music & PerformersEntertainment Schedule
- Events MapMap of all events
- Event ResultsContest Winners
- 2015 April Friesner Memorial Royalty Scholarship Pageant2015 April Friesner Memorial Royalty Scholarship Pageant
- Annual Fashion ShowAnnual Fashion Show
- SponsorsThis Year's Sponsors
- FormsAll festival forms
- FAQQuestions & Answers
- Shirts & PinsDistributors