As the 2013 Strawberry Festival Queen, and on behalf of my royal court, I welcome you to our Marysville Strawberry Festival Fiesta!
When I think of fiesta it is all about the party. There is music, dancing, good food, and of course friends and family. Our fiesta is an event filled with this fun. We have kids day, market-in-the-park, a kiddies parade, and a carnival to name a few. Don't forget our Grand Parade and firework show as well. These events are full of surprises that will always be remembered.
For us to enjoy this spectacular Fiesta I would like to extend a special thank you to our volunteers who spend countless hours putting our festival together. Thank you also to our community businesses and individuals who contribute their time and money to make the festival what it is today.
I am thrilled to represent my hometown of Marysville this year. I am the 4th generation of my family to be involved with the festival and I am proud to continue this tradition. I have enjoyed traveling to parades in other cities but of course our own festival is and will be the best!
The Strawberry Festival is about bringing our community together and spreading the spirit that characterizes our town to visiting people. So on that note, I hope to see you all during the festivities this year. Get ready for this extravagant Fiesta!
Queen Madison Doty
- About UsPeople behind the festival
Festival DetailsSchedules & Events
- Grand Parade - 6/15Floats, Vendors,...
- Talent Show - 6/13Open to All Ages
- Berry Run - 6/15Fun Run Race
- Kiddies Parade - 6/15Costumes, Pets...
- Shortcake - 6/15Eating Contest
- Festival Crowns RoyaltyA surprising announcement
- Junior RoyaltyScholarship
- Senior RoyaltyScholarship
- Music & PerformersEntertainment Schedule
- Events MapMap of all events
- Event ResultsContest Winners
- SponsorsThis Year's Sponsors
- FormsAll festival forms
- StoreMerchandise & Rentals
- FAQQuestions & Answers