Questions & Answers
Some of the questions we get are:
1. When are the strawberries going to be ripe?
Strawberries are very weather dependent. Generally they are picked by the middle to the latter part of June.
2. Where can I buy local strawberries?
Local growers such as Biringer Farms and Dues Berry Farms have Strawberry Stands set up all along State Avenue. Please click onto the "Berry Sales" tab to view where stands are located.
3. How can I buy a ticket to the VIP Grandstands for the Grand Parade?
You can either pre-purchase them by contacting the Festival office or by paying at the grandstands during the Grand Parade. Tickets are $5.00 and we think that they're the best seats on the street! The announcers are right there, the judges are right there and the parade participants perform all of their routines right in front of you!
4. How can I become a sponsor?
View the "Sponsor" section of this website.
5. How can I become a member?
View the "Membership" under the "About Us" section of this website.
6. How can I become a volunteer?
View the "Volunteers" section of this website.
7. Where is the Strawberry Festival Office?
Our office is located at 1259 State Ave, Marysville, WA - Just south of O'Reily Auto Parts and in front of Quilceda Veterinary Clinic.
8. How can I contact the Festival Office?
Our office does not have regularly manned hours (due to it being all volunteer). You have several options: write to us at the address on the bottom of this page, or call us at (360) 659-7664, or fax us at (360) 651-9854, or lastly email us at:
In any event, someone will contact you in a reasonable amount of time.
9. I've called your office several times and haven't heard back from you. When can I expect to get a return call?
Our office does not have regularly manned hours (due to it being all volunteer). During the parade off-season, the office might be attended to once a week. During Festival week, there is someone in there daily. If your situation is time sensitive, try emailing:
Someone will get back to you. We promise!
10. I lost my parade application/or market application/or event entry form...what can I do?
You can either contact us at:
parade - firstname.lastname@example.org
market - email@example.com
event - firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will send you a new packet or you can download most forms from this website. Just clicking onto the event you wish to participate in from the "Festival Details" section and click onto the form link.
11. I haven't received confirmation for my application (or entry) being accepted. What can I do?
You can call us at (360) 659-7664 or email us at:
with your specific inquiry. Someone should respond in a reasonable amount of time.
12. When and where is (event name) being held? And how do I get there?
By clicking onto the specific event from the “Festival Details’ section, you will find date and time information.
13. Who do I contact about advertising on this web page, on TV, Radio or in the newspaper with the Festival?
Please send your request and name to:
and someone will address your request as soon as possible.
Don't see your question here? Please send an email to:
and we'll try to get back to you in a timely manner! Thanks for visiting with us!